Chef cooked, healthy meals delivered to you.
- $100 Off Your First (4) Orders
- Easy meals ready in minutes
- 30+ weekly meal options
Take the stress out of meal time.
- Up to 22 free meals and free shipping
- 50+ weekly menu options
- Rated the ""#1 Meal Kit"" by USA Today"
Order now and get $66 OFF your first 3 boxes!
- Choose from 23 easy to cook recipes weekly
- Skip or cancel your subscription anytime
- 1850+ 5-star reviews on TrustPilot
Chef-prepared meals delivered to your doorstep.
- 27+ dietitian-designed rotating menu options
- Heat and eat—Takes less than 2 minutes
- Save up to $120 today
Dinner, Delivered: Evaluating and Selecting a Meal Delivery Service
What happens when there’s no time on the clock to cook and no room in the budget to eat out? That’s when meal delivery services save the day (and dinner)! Thanks to their recent increase in popularity, the number of meal delivery services continues to grow, and so do the options for tasty, quick, and healthy meals.
Meal delivery services take the time and hassle out of preparing food by offering regular delivery of a variety of meals that often just need to be put together and heated up. Customers can choose recipes based on their schedule, budget, and personal taste and have all the ingredients they need sent right to them.
With so many options, it can be overwhelming to choose a meal delivery service. We’re here to give you the information you need to choose the meal delivery service that best suits your lifestyle and taste buds.
- Read meal delivery reviews to find out what real customers have to say about the service.
- Make sure to take into account any special dietary considerations when choosing a service, and carefully read the ingredient list for all meal kits.
- Remember that eating the same thing too often can get boring, so make sure to choose a service with a decent variety of meal kits available.